15 Things that Prove You're a String Player
2 MIN READ
Not to be stereotypical, but you know you're a string player, when...
1. Your instrument costs way more than your car
2. You've got a hickey, but no lover
3. You'll happily surrender a leg over an arm
4. You feel sad when you see an instrument with loose strings
5. You die a little each time you see an actor pretending to play
6. Your dry cleaner constantly moans of rosin stains on your pants
7. You ask for a spare G string without ever thinking twice
8. Your left hand's far more coordinated than your right – and you're right handed!
9. You stop yourself air-bowing on the train
10. You brush your teeth at night with a bow hold
11. You play your dictation exams on your right arm like a fingerboard
12. You touch a hotplate and barely feel a thing
13. Your left ear's slightly more deaf than your right
14. You treat your instrument better than everything and everyone around you
15. You read all of the above and nod knowingly
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.