VC GIVEAWAY | Win 1 of 5 Signed Violinist Filip Pogady Debut ‘Tchaikovsky’ Albums [ENTER]
Enter now to win 1 of 5 signed copies of violinist Filip Pogady’s newly-released debut ‘Tchaikovsky’ album
To help celebrate the international release of Slovak violinist Filip Pogady’s debut album Tchaikovsky, The Violin Channel is this week giving away 5 personally-autographed fresh-off-the-press CD copies.
Recorded with conductor Peter Valentovic, pianist Peter Fancovic and the Moravian Philharmonic, the disc features Tchaikovsky's Violin Concerto in D Major - coupled with Tchaikovsky’s Souvenir d’un lieu cher.
Entries Close: Monday 4th March 2019.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is: Feed Media Pty Ltd Trading as The Violin Channel LLC
- Employees of The Violin Channel or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm 4th March 2019 (New York Time). After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- All incomplete entries will be disregarded and not eligible for entry.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random using randomisation software.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by,or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.You are providing your information to The Violin Channel LLC and not to any other party.