Founded by Vadim Gluzman and Angela Yoffe in 2010, the NSCMF aims to provide Chicago’s North Shore with musical experiences of the same caliber as those found in the great halls of the world, but within a close, intimate environment.
This evening’s program, entitled 'La Valse' features piano works for four hands by Debussy, Poulenc, and Ravel.
The husband and wife piano duo have performed together in many of the world's most prestigious concert halls of United Kingdom, United States, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain, Israel, Korea, Russia, and Switzerland and more.
SATURDAY OCTOBER 30 | 8:30 PM (ET)
NORTH SHORE CHAMBER MUSIC FESTIVAL PRESENTS "LA VALSE"
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS, UNITED STATES
Alessio Bax & Lucille Chung
- Claude Debussy | Petite Suite for piano four hands
- Claude Debussy | En blanc et noir for two pianos
- Francis Poulenc | Sonata for piano four hands
- Claude Debussy | Prélude à l’après-midi d’un faune for piano four hands (arr. Maurice Ravel)
- Maurice Ravel | La Valse for two pianos